Some form of physical activity is good for everyone, whether you have a big body or small body. In this post I will focus mainly on the benefits of exercise for big men. There is a certain group of people who, after gaining a lot of weight, for some reason, become less mobile.
The more weight they gain, the less they want to move. Over time, this has a great impact on the body and a regiment of regular physical activity is required to get you back in good physical shape.
The first order of business is to see your Doctor and find out what his recommendations are. Once you and your doctor work out what kinds of exercises will benefit you, map out a plan to include these exercises in your everyday activities. The results, a healthier and better you.
Here are 6 benefits you will definitely notice.
1. You feel better, you have the energy to get up and do things, your breathing is better and you have a greater desire to be out and about.
2. The next thing is usually when you carry a lot of weight, it wears on your back, your knees and other body joints. Certain exercise ease a lot of pain. you are moving muscles that had been dormant and not used. This makes you a more pleasant person to be around.
3. Another great benefit is it makes your heart healthier, carrying a lot of weight can be a tremendous strain on your heart, being inactive makes it even worse. Knowing( as well as we can know) that we have a healthy heart makes us feel real good about our body.
4. Exercise can sometimes prevent or lessen those itises, arthritis, tendonitis,and bursitis. If we live long enough, whether you’re big or small we are apt to suffer from one or all of these, exercise helps lessen the pain of these ailments.
5. If you are a smoker, exercise can help you quit. Sound far fetched? Well, exercise is addictive. If you exercise enough, you will become addicted to it, you will find that you cannot deal with both your exercise and smoking addiction, so exercise is an aid in quitting smoking.
6. Last but not least, exercise can aid in lowering blood pressure, it relieves stress.
Remember, before you start any exercise regiment, SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
I would like to hear your comments, what you think about this post and how I can improve it.